We're proud to offer our first-ever KIDS ONLY cooking class! Local chef & teacher Bailey Glover leads our class of young cooks in a 3-dish menu utilizing local foods from our farmers market & designed specifically for their growing skills:
*Fresh Green Salad with a Honey Lemon vinaigrette
*Lemony Bacon Pasta Carbonara
*Zeppole Italian Donuts
- Kids must be 8-14 yrs old
- 5 spaces are available through our website on our Cooking Classes page
- 5 spaces are available to Galveston Housing Authority residents ONLY (these are filled by property managers)
- Class will be held at The Bryan Museum (1315 21st St.) in the Conservatory space at the West end of the property, next to the parking lot.
- Parents/guardians are required to attend. (Class is for kiddos only, but we encourage you to take notes and enjoy refreshments while your child learns!)
We look forward to fun in the kitchen with Galveston's kids!