The Kitchen Chick's Alicia Cahill leads us in a class dedicated to crafting a fantastic weekday lunch. She keeps it simple, economical & delicious, all while utilizing key ingredients from the market and the grocery store. And yes, we will feature the Best Kale Salad Ever.
Students will take home new recipes, eat a varied menu of easy & filling lunch dishes & share a laid-back lunch hour with food-loving folks.
- Adults only
- Class is held in the Conservatory building at The Bryan Museum (1315 21st St.)
- 5 SPOTS open to residents of Gulf Breeze Apartments (FREE)
- confirm your spot in-person at Thursday market at The Bryan Museum (1315 21st St)
- 10 SPOTS open to the public ($5.00 class fee)
- You must buy a ticket via the button below to confirm your space in the class
Questions/concerns should be sent to GOFM's Executive Director Casey McAuliffe via firstname.lastname@example.org